Wednesday 23 January 2013

How did the universe become designed?

How did the universe become designed? When I read this question, it automatically made me wonder how everything originated. How were we created? Was this universe even created? Or was it always here since the very beginning of time?As a Christian, I do believe that God created everything, however I also know that the big bang theory is one that is also considered in the science world. 

This question leads me to wondering why we are the only known living creatures in this enormous space, and if there are other living organisms,  I wonder if we'll ever be able to describe it. I believe that everything happens for a particular reason, therefore I believe the universe was not just an accidental explosion. So if this universe was created for a reason, what was the purpose of the whole creation if we would only be exposed to such a microscopic part of it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment